Developing and evolving valuable business relationships built on collaboration.
- To develop and foster professional relationships and friendships using a 4 step process:
- Know – take the time to get to know each member on a personal level until s/he is comfortable with who you are. Focus on adding value first.
- Like – recognize and respect who the member is as a person, enough to like them. The more someone likes you, the more they begin to trust you. Friendliness, relevance, and empathy are important elements.
- Trust – believe in the member enough to engage them and know that they will put a referred client’s long-term interests ahead of their own short-term interests.
- Refer – provide meaningful resources and a giving mentality to create commerce for each other and our clients.
- To share knowledge and network resources with fellow members and our clients.
- To serve each other’s clients with great care and skill, always placing the client’s interests ahead of our own.
Member business disciplines include: Accounting. Banking. Consulting. Financial Services. Human Resources. Insurance. Legal. Marketing. Real Estate. All the professional services that today’s mid-size businesses need and value.
- We believe networking using collaboration within a community is superior to networking for referrals.
- We believe our clients are served better when we collaborate.
- Our members’ relationships create value even when there is no monetary reward.
- Our members work together to share information and expertise with one another.
- Our members build relationships, not just referrals.
- We create an environment where our members learn to trust each other.